Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday

Today was a good day. I had a little trouble getting out of bed, but I was ready to go after my shower. Mom came and picked me up and we went to Firewheel Mall. We were hungry when we got there so we ate at a pizza place. We didn't care for it too much. We spent the rest of the day shopping for work clothes. If I get this job, I will need something to wear. So hopefully I get this job. I found a lot of clothes and spent a lot of money. After all our shopping we had margaritas and nachos at Gloria's. It was delicious!

When I came home, I tried on all my clothes again and then put them up. Then I had a couple margaritas and watched TV. Then I did what I always do on Sunday....clean. I didn't do much cleaning because I'm lazy. Maybe on my next day off I'll give the apartment a good cleaning.

No comments: