Monday, September 24, 2007

Sugar, We're Goin' Down

I'm so glad the weekend is over. My weekend was full of work, as usual. Saturday I was scheduled to work all day, but a few hours after my break I started to feel bad. I was nauseous, my throat and the roof of my mouth were sore, and I just didn't feel good. They let me go home early, which surprised me.

I came home and got in bed around 7. I slept until about 10:30, when the phone woke me up. I talked to Becca for about an hour and then made a quick call to Les. It was almost midnight when I got off the phone with him, and I immediately passed out. I slept until 9:30 Sunday morning. I felt so much better when I woke up. I don't know what had made me feel so bad, maybe my allergies.

Today was a typical Sunday full of bitchy customers and small tips. It was also a pretty slow day. I ended up getting out of work around 4:30. I met Mom at Posados. We sat at the bar and visited with Chelsey. I really want to go see her new apartment. I bet it's cute.

After eating, I came home, made me a margarita and started cleaning. I guess Sunday is my cleaning day. When I got tired of cleaning, I lit some candles and watched Charlie's Angels. I love that movie. My DVD player is messed up, and the color is off. So all my movies look funny. I guess I need to break down and buy a new one.

I am feeling better about working at the Jalapeno Tree. My schedule is pretty good next week. I only work 2 doubles and have Wed, Thurs, and Sunday off. Also, Jeff keeps telling everyone that I am his favorite female there. I actually feel like I am an asset to the place, which makes me feel good. But that doesn't mean that I'm not still looking for another job.


Another dilemma I am facing: my hair color.


I don' t know if I should leave it brown for the winter or go back blonde.






No comments: