Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Woo Hoo

Well, things might be finally looking up. I have a job interview tomorrow!! When I got home Monday, I had an email from a company Mediaedge:cia. They had got my resume from Joi from Katz Radio. I applied for the sales assistant position at Katz Radio, but they had just hired someone. Joi forwarded my resume to the TV department, and I got an interview with them. But unfortunately, I didn't get the job. So I guess she forwarded it to some other people. Anyways, I have an interview at 11:30 tomorrow. Hopefully it will be something I want and hopefully I will get the job.

I really need the job because it's been slow at work. I worked yesterday morning and only made $8. This morning I only had 1 table and made $2. I have a feeling it's going to be slow tonight. So this job interview couldn't come at a better time.

No comments: