Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My first days

Well, it's been a very long 4 days. I finally got into my apartment, but not without stress. There was a lot of stuff that wasn't done like: the shower rod was missing, cabinets needed to be painted, and the carpet needed to be replaced. Of course no one was in the office this weekend, so we had to move in without replacing the carpet. Now it looks like I'm stuck with it.

Mom and Aunt Lana helped out so much. They painted, moved boxes, and hung everything up. I need to do something nice for them, but that will have to wait till I get some money. Kristin came over on Sunday and helped too.

Most of my stuff is put up, but I still have a few boxes to go through. Every time I clean out something or put stuff up, I end up with a pile of stuff that I don't know what to do with. Why is that? That's where I am at right now. I'll be busy working all weekend, so I went through the house and just put everything back in boxes and moved them into the corner.

Today Liz and Cesar came over. It was fun spending time with them. Liz almost made me wreck in the car from laughing so hard. We were staring at the car next to us at the light, trying to figure out if it was a man or woman, and she squirted out too much lotion in her hand because she wasn't paying attention.

I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I hate that place. Mom gave me Sarah's number, so I need to call her and see if I can get a job at Clear Channel.

I'm too tired to upload my pictures right now. But I will post them soon.

No comments: