Friday, September 28, 2007

Round Two

I had my second interview today. I think it went pretty well. It was real informal and the people who interviewed me kept making me laugh. Hopefully I will hear back from them soon. I have to send them a thank you email. I know I'm supposed to mention something personal we talked about, but I have the hardest time with that.

After my interview I went back to the car wash. They told me that they would pay to have it fixed. So then I had to go to the body shop that they sent me to. I'll probably get it fixed on Wed.

Then I stopped by Town East Ford so they could give me an estimate on my door. The estimate was for over $800, so that means I will have to pay $250. I'm really not happy about that.

After all that I went to Mom's and watched all my shows on TIVO. The Hills is my favorite show at the moment. Especially now that Lauren and Hedi are fighting.

It was still early in the day, but it felt late. I came home and took a much needed nap. When I woke up I cooked dinner, took a shower, and went over to Les'. We watched Knocked Up and 40 Year Old Virgin. Both movies were really funny. Now I'm at home and I'm ready to go to bed. Too bad I have to go to work tomorrow. I enjoy my days off too much. Now that I'm on my own, my days off are always full. I never get to sleep in and be lazy on the couch all day. Why is that?

No comments: