Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sucky Day

Today wasn't a very good day. I woke up this morning and absolutely did not want to go to work. I decided to call in. I figured I could use the day to go look for another job. So after calling in, I got up and applied to a couple of banks online. Then I felt really exhausted, so I layed back down. Les called around 1:30 and woke me up. He asked me if I would take him to go pick up applications. He said he wanted to go around 3, so no hurry. I just layed around in bed until almost 3. I just didn't have any motivation. I finally got up and got ready. I must have changed clothes 6 or 7 times. I couldn't find anything I wanted to wear. I don't know what was wrong with me.

I took Les to a couple of steak houses, Outback and Saltgrass. Then we went to eat at Chick-fil-A. I wasn't in a good mood, so I took him home and then came home. I changed into my pjs and fell asleep on the couch.

I feel like I'm depressed. I really don't want to get a bank job. For one, it's not what I want to do with my career. Two, it's going to be hard working 2 jobs. Three, it might make it difficult to go on interviews. But at the same time, I don't really want to work at the Jalapeno Tree either. I don't know if I will like it better if my schedule gets better. I'm just really stressed and frustrated.

After my nap, I got up and made dinner. I had an egg sandwich and bacon. I had never cooked bacon before, so I was proud of myself. Then I watched the other movie I rented. Later on I applied for some more jobs online. One was for a sales assistant (which is what I really want to do) and the other was for an administrative assistant. I feel like I've been looking for jobs and worrying about jobs all day. Why can't I find something? Why won't people call me for an interview? I just don't understand.

Now it's 12:30 and I'm not tired. I've been having a hard time sleeping lately. I think it's because I'm stressed. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments: