Friday, October 5, 2007

When will it get cold?

As always, I've enjoyed my 2 days off. Tuesday night I spent the night with Les. I didn't go to sleep til 6 in the morning. It's been a long time since I've done that. I got up Wed morning and went to go get my rear windshield wiper replaced. When I got there I discovered that they hadn't ordered the part yet. So that meant that I had to come back another time.

After leaving the body shop I went over to Mom's and watched 2 episodes of Heroes. Then I came home, took a shower, and then a little cat nap. I tried a new technique with my hair. When I got out of the shower I just ran a comb through my hair. Then I sprayed a curl spray on it, and while it was still wet I put it up in a bun. It stayed in the bun until I took a nap. When I woke up from my nap my hair was curly. I was real pretty. I hate to brag, but I looked real cute that night. I wore jeans, my new gray sweater shirt, and my jewelwd watch. Me and Les went to Casita Domingez. It's right behind the Half Price Books on Northwest Hwy. The food was really good, especially their queso. And for some reason our waitor didn't charge us for my margaritas. I'm thinking it's because I looked so hot, and no one can convince me otherwise!

Today I was woken up at 8 in the morning. The maintanance guy was here to look at the cracked tile in the entry way. He pulled up all the tile and then said that they didn't have any tile and he would have to talk to the manager. So now I have a piece of wood where tile should be. Hopefully they can fix it soon.

After he left, I went back to sleep and didn't wake up til around 1. I think that's the latest I've slept in a long time. I reluctantly got out of bed and headed to the body shop. I was in and out in about 15 minutes.

On the way home I stopped at Lowes to return my ladder. I was in and out of that place in less than 2 minutes. I've never experienced that before. Then I came home, ate, read a magazine, and then took a nap.

I was worried about not having anything to do tonight. I knew that I probably wouldn't habg out with Les and Kristin had plans. But after cooking dinner, I was glad I was at home alone. I really enjoy living on my own. I love this apartment.

For dinner I cooked pasta with garlic alfredo sauce and garlic toast. It was yummy.


It's less than a month till my birthday, and I have no idea what I want to do. I'd like to get everybody together and go eat meaxican food. But I know how hard it is to get everybody together. I'm curious to see what Les does for me. He doesn't think birthdays are a big deal, so it should be interesting.

Our 1 year anniversary is coming up too. I have no idea what to do. I've never had an anniversary before. I know I'll get him a present, but I don't know what to get him. He doesn't wear jewlery or cologne. I wish I had enough money to plan a quick trip to New Orleans for a couple days. I know that he would really like that. But like I said, I don't have the money to do that. Any suggestions?

Speaking of money, I need some. There are so many things I want to do this month. I'm going to the fair Oct 16 with Mom. Some girls from work want to go together also, which I think would be a lot of fun. I also want to go to a haunted house. I don't think I got to go to one last year. Les really likes going to haunted houses, so that should be fun, especially if we can get a group together. Too bad haunted houses are expensive.

Then Halloween is coming up. I don't know what I'm doing yet, but I want to do something. I don't think I'm going to get a costume this year. I have such a hard time finding something that fits, and costumes are so expensive. I want to buy a pumpkin and carve it with Kristin. I think it would look cute in my apartment.

After Halloween is my birthday, then my anniversary, then Thanksgiving, then Elora's birthday, and then Christmas. I love this time of year, but it sucks away all my money.

On a sad note, I still haven't heard anything from that job. I spent all night tonight applying to jobs online. I just wish someone would hire me. Oh, Les got a job at the Outback. Hopefully he gets a good discount and gets to share it.

I've been meaning to put up some more pictures of my apartment, so here goes:


My plates from England:


My kitchen (check out the stars on the wall)

My bathroom:

Bedroom:


No comments: