Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Poopy face

We have officially finished putting together all the furniture! All that work makes me tired and sweaty. Aunt Lana came over and helped finish things. At this moment I don't want to screw another screw for a long time.

Even though today was my day off, I still got up at 9:30. I got ready and went out to Uncle Gary's. They hooked my car up and said that the check engine light was detecting a problem with the ETO censor and the speed censor. Of course, I have no idea what that means.

It was 11 when I left there, so I headed over to Target. I just picked up a few things like q-tips and pens. Then I went to Cons. Never ever ever go there. I went in to buy a hook up kit for my dryer and it took forever. When I finally found what I was looking for, the guy helping me had to register me in the computer. He asked for my name, address, phone number, and even took down my ID number. I was pissed; they don't need all that just for me to make a purchase. I almost told them to forget it, but I knew I needed that kit. I still want to call and complain!

After that fiasco I went to Michael's. I bought an over sized wine glass and some blue and silver beads. I'm going to put the beads in the glass and then put my lip glosses in it. I have so many and no place to put them. I think it will look real cute.

Around noon I picked up Les and made the trip out to Ikea. Luckily they had everything I wanted. After shopping, we came home, unloaded the car, and went to his house. It was nice to hang out outside of work.

Then around 7 I came home, ate, and helped put together the furniture. Now I'm exhausted. I need to take a shower, but I don't think I have the energy. Sometimes being clean is overrated.

Only 1 more day until I get the keys to my apartment. I can't wait to see it!!!

No comments: