Saturday, May 24, 2008

Project 1 ~ Complete!

Well, I finished my first project today. Below is my very own earring holder. I took an open back frame and painted it black. After it dried, I cut out a piece of screen and attached it to the back with a staple gun. FYI...staple guns are scary and loud. There were a few places where the staples went through the wood, so I had to do some touch up painting. Then I put a hanger on the back. That was the most difficult part. How are supposed to hammer those tiny nails? But I did it. After putting my earrings on it, I realized that I don't have as many earrings as I thought. So I guess I need to go buy some more! Also, I can only put earrings with no backs on here, so my others are still in my jewelry box. But all in all, I'm proud of it!



I wanted to show you my new jewelry holder. I've been wanting this for a while, but never got around to buying it. I wanted the white one originally, but when I saw the pink one, I had to have it. Right now it holds all my gold jewelry. I used to hate gold, but now I'm starting to get into it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is awesome!!!! Good job on the cupcakes too. You are a doemestic goddess.