Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Party time

I was planning on getting plenty of rest this weekend, but that didn’t happen. Even though I had a busy weekend, I definitely had fun!

Saturday I spent all day trying to clean. I didn’t get very much done, but I did manage to clean the kitchen and bathroom. Those were both a disaster.

Sunday I went shopping with Lizeth. She had to pick up a present for her mom and return some stuff. We went to Northpark (my favorite mall!) We ate at Tin Star. I have never eaten there before. It was yummy. We went to Sephora and I bought some HD powder. I had heard about it before, but have never seen it. It’s a translucent powder that covers up shine and impurities. I love it. And it makes my face feel so smooth. I also bought a new shirt, cardigan, panties, and a necklace. I need to stop spending money. Since I went on a shopping spree the last 2 pay periods, I now don’t have enough money to go to Canton. But that’s ok because it’s getting so hot outside. I guess I will have to go in the fall.

After shopping all day, Lizeth dropped me off at home. I changed and Kristin came to pick me up. We went to Lizeth’s for her mom’s birthday party. Rex cooked pig and crawfish. I had never seen crawfish in person, and they are so disgusting. They look like giant bugs. And there bodies pop as you break them open. I couldn’t watch people eat them cause it made me sick to my stomach. Bleh! Lizeth’s friend Christine came over and kept us entertained by acting very strange. Lizeth’s brother, Hugo, and his girlfriend Tina came. Jake didn’t show up till midnight. Kristin had to leave at 10 to pick up E-lo. I didn’t want to leave, so I said I would catch a ride with someone. I told Hugo I would ride with him since he lives just down the street from me. I didn’t end up leaving the party until around 1am.

Monday I slept until 11 and then got up and got ready. I stopped by Uncle Larry’s for a while. They were cooking tacos and swimming. I left there around 2 and headed to The Grapevine for Keith’s birthday / Joey’s going away party. I was the first one there, so I had to wait. Finally everyone showed up. I had so much fun! I took so many pictures that I filled up my memory and run down my batteries! I didn’t leave until 10pm. I was so tired when I got home, so I passed out.

I did not want to get out of bed this morning. It’s been all dark and gloomy. That is stay in bed weather! After work I met Mom at Chipotle. Then I went home and did laundry and watched Dr. Phil. Is it the weekend yet?!

No comments: