Sunday, November 2, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Saturday was my birthday. I turned the big 26. For my birthday celebration Kristin, Amber, Stacey, Patty, and I went out to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar. I had heard it was a lot of fun, but I'd never been. We got there a little after 8 and stayed till midnight. I had so much fun! They played all kinds of songs: country, rap, disco, rock. We spent the entire night singing and drinking.


Today I went to brunch at Mattitos with Mom and Wayne. I ate so much, but it was sooo good. After brunch, Mom and I went to the Container Store where I bought a shoe rack. Now all of my shoes have a home. Then we went to Target and I bought a new door mat and some decorations.

I had a fun birthday weekend. I got to see all my friends and the best part - no drama! I can't remember the last time that happened. So thanks to everyone who came out and made my birthday special!



Here are some of the gifts I got:




Yummy Strawberry cake my Mom got me!







And here are some of the pictures from Pete's:


My new outfit



Amber pretending to be passed out :)

No comments: