Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Where has she gone?

I know it has been way too long since I've posted something. I have been very busy with my new job. I say busy, but it's not like I take my work home with me. More like I get up early, go to work, come home and eat, and then go to bed at 9. Getting up early is not so bad, but not passing out when I get home is something that I am still working on.

I like the new job so far. It's pretty stressful, but I like it. Friday is the other assistant's last day, so after that I will be on my own. And that's a little scary.

Other than work, not much has happened. Kristin had an 80's Birthday party. It was both good and bad, but I won't go into that. Everyone looked cute in their 80's outfits. We should have themed parties more often.

I've been spending more time with Mom lately. I have Saturdays off now, so we usually go do something. This Sunday is her birthday, so we are going out to eat. But we haven't decided on a place yet.

Oh! Pitbull is coming to town. I HAVE to go see him. Chelsey might go with me. Also Jarko from work might go. I just need someone to go with me because I don't want to go alone. And I will be sad if I don't get to go.

Well, as usual, I'm tired. I think I'm going to get in bed and read. Yes, that sounds like a good idea :)

No comments: