Saturday, March 8, 2008

My day off

Today was a much needed day off. It kind of sucks only have one day off. I need to get a lot done, but I just want to sleep instead. Since I've started my new job, I haven't been able to sleep past 11am on my day off. I got up around 10 this morning and called Becca to wish her a happy birthday. Then I got up and ate lunch. After lounging on the couch, I cleaned the kitchen. Around 2 or 3 I was tired, so I took a nap. I love naps. I eventually got out of bed and got ready.

I met Mom, Aunt Lana, Debbie, and Rachel at Primos in Rockwall. We all went out for Mom's birthday. Primos doesn't have the best margaritas, but they do have yummy food. I got the primos nachos, and they were to die for. But that place was packed! We waited almost an hour for a table. But it was worth it.

Unfortunately daylight savings time is tonight. I need to reset my clock before I forget. So that means that it's really 11:30pm, which sucks because I have to get up at 8. Did I mention that I hate working on Sundays? Well, I guess I will get to bed. I will leave you with some pictures for Kristin and Stacey's 80's birthday party. Enjoy!


Stacey and Kristin
The cake
Me and Kristin
My awesome tights
Me and Liz singing
The picture Mom hates.
(I think I look just like Dad)


No comments: