Sunday, March 9, 2008

Target...

....is the devil!

I can't go into Super Target without spending $100. Last time I bought groceries there, I ended up spending $98. I went tonight and I spent $118. I can't believe it! But I did buy 2 new shirts and a dress. And I also bought groceries. I need to stick to Wal-Mart, since I'm so tempted to buy everything at Target.

I can't believe it's already 11pm. This day has gone by so fast. I went to work this morning, which was a waist of time. Then I came home and tried real hard not to take a nap. Around 6 I headed to Target and spent 2 hours and way too much money there. Then I came home, chatted with Kristin, and watched TV. Now it's bedtime.

Tomorrow I am going on my diet. I hate to call it that, but that's pretty much what it is. I didn't get any lunch meat today, so I have to be creative with much lunch tomorrow. I think I might have carrots, fruit, and maybe chips. I don't know, but it should be interesting. Usually if I drink orange juice in the morning, I'm not all that hungry at lunch.

Hopefully tomorrow won't be to stressful. We are getting a new assistant, so that should help out a lot. But Friday was crazy, and Monday is usually an over-flow of Friday. But hopefully it won't be so bad.

No comments: