Sunday, January 6, 2008

The weekend is over

I can't believe the weekend is already over. Saturday me and Mom went to a really good burger place in Rowlett square called Burger Star. They make homemade burgers and fries. I want to back soon and try their onion rings and brownie sundae. After eating I took some dress pants I had bought a while back to get hemmed. Then we stopped by Old Navy and I returned a couple of things. On the way home we stopped by Uncle Larry's to drop off his peanut brittle. While we were there he told me that he thought he had found an old album I had been looking for. When I was a kid, I used to listen to this Marty Robbins album that featured El Paso. A few years back I asked Meme if she had it, and she couldn't remember what happened to it. So I thought it was lost forever. But when Uncle Larry was going through some old albums, he found it! I was so excited.

Today I got up and made french toast. It was really yummy. Then I just cleaned up the house some and watched TV. Around 6 I went over to Amber's new apartment. It is so cute! It's an old apartment with a real old stove, rounded archways, and hard wood floors. It will be so cute once she gets it all fixed up. We went to Target to pick up some things like a shower curtain, a mop, bowls, and other things. After that I dropped her off and came home. Tomorrow is a busy day, so I need to get in bed kinda early. So now I'm off to make some more french toast, finish my laundry, and read.

No comments: