Friday, January 18, 2008

All at once

After a busy weekend, I've had a busy week. Monday was pretty much my only day off.

Tuesday:
I had an interview at Resource One Credit Union. I did the interview and took some assessment tests. Later on in the week I was told that I didn't get the job because I didn't have any experience. Then I went to The Bronx and talked to the owner.

Wednesday:
At 10:45 I went to interview with Exclusive Advertising. They called me back for a second interview on Tuesday. I get to spend the entire day shadowing someone to see what they do. So that will be interesting. After the interview I went to North Park for lunch. I had Chick-fil-A and some ice cream from a place that I can't remember the name of. Then at 1:30 I went to Medical City and interviewed at an anesthesiologist office. They really liked me and called me back for a second and third interview. I have to go back on Saturday at 10:30 and Monday at 9:30. Then I went to another agency at 3. The girl told me how to make my resume better, so I need to get on that. Then at 5 I went to The Bronx and stayed for training. It's so laid back there, no side work, no checkers, no tray service.

Thursday:
I went back to The Bronx at 10am and stayed till 2:30. So that ended my training. I ate the ranch chicken there, and it was so yummy. That night I hung out with Les. When I got home I was looking around online and saw that Grand Funk Railroad is coming to town. So I bought ticket and Les is going with me. I'm so excited!

Today:
I slept until noon and got up. I fixed a breakfast sandwich and just played around on the computer. I'm about to get in the shower. I have to be at work at 5. This will be my first night on the floor. Hopefully I will make some money.

No comments: