Monday, October 29, 2007

Scary Fun

So I have been busting my ass trying to make money for all my bills that are due at the end of the month. And I just about have all the money I need. After Saturday, I figured out that I had to make $45 a day on Sun, Mon, and Tues. Today I made exactly $45. At least I made my goal.

After work I came home, took a little nap, and then showered. I picked up Les and we went to Posados. We sat in Chelsey's section, but I didn't get to talk to her much. She colored her hair and it looks cute. I really wish we got to see each other more. We really need to see each other's apartments.

After we stuffing our faces we went to Scare Grounds off of Oak Lawn. You have to pay a cover charge to get in and then you have to pay for the haunted house. You also have to buy coupons for anything like food. Also, when you buy your ticket for the haunted house it has a number on it. You have to wait until your group number is up to enter the haunted house. Our group number was 10 and the number that was up when we got there was 5. So we had to just walk around the tiny space and kill time. When we finally got to go in the haunted house, it wasn't that scary. We were at the back of the group, so they teenagers in front of us screamed before we even saw anything. I was also the caboose of the group. I felt safer behind Les, but things kept creeping up behind me and following me. Only once did I actually scream and jump in the haunted house. After doing that we went in the maze. That was actually scarier than the haunted house. Overall it wasn't that scary, but I still had fun.

It was only 10pm when we left, so we stopped by Blockbuster to rent The Reaping. I've been wanting to rent this movie for weeks and they never have it. So we go and sure enough, they are out. I'm convinced that they only have two copies and those are always being rented. So we went to Wal-Mart and Les bought it for me as an early birthday present. It turned out to be a good movie.

So tonight was a pretty good night. And in case you didn't know, my boyfriend is awesome.

While we were at Posados, Rodney invited us to his Halloween party. I was hoping someone would have one. So I think we might go to that. The girls from work want to go out for my birthday, but I don't know when or where. I'd like to go out on Thursday night, but I don't know if everyone is off. I don't really care what we do as long as it involves drinking!

No comments: