Monday, November 12, 2007

It's been a while

I haven't posted anything in a while, and it's because I haven't really been in the mood. I'm still having no luck on the job search. And that just makes me hate my current job even more.

For Halloween I went and got my hair done. I decided to go dark again. It's a real pretty brown/red color. I also cut my bangs, but I don't like them. I've decided that I'm going to let them grow out again. After that I went out to dinner with Mom at the Olive Garden. After dinner we stopped by Kristin's parents' house to see Elora in her costume. Then I went back home and opened my presents from Mom. I got a shirt from Old Navy, the jacket I'd been wanting and couldn't find, and my black sweater boots. Those boots are my new favorite thing! Then I headed over to Liz's. I hung out there for a little while. Her apartment is so cute now. I will post pics later. After an hour I went to Les' and spent the night with him.

The next day I slept until about 3 in the afternoon. Les didn't have to work so we went back to my apartment and got ready. Then Me, Les, Rebecca and Sarah went to Matts. I realize now that that place is a lot more fun when everybody is drinking. After dinner I went back home and slept.

Rebecca came into town last weekend and she stayed with me Sunday night. It had been a long time since I've seen her, so it was nice to get to hang out with her. Too bad I was really tired.

This past Sunday was me and Les' 1 year anniversary. We went to eat at the Outback and then went to the movies to see 30 Days of Night. I him a chocolate eclair cake and bought him a chair, since his broke. It turned out to be a good day.

There are so many things that I want to do, but I have no money to do them. I want to buy these white frames from Ikea and print out pictures. I want to hang them in my bedroom. I also want to paint stars on my wall in my bedroom. I think that would look neat. Or maybe birds. I also want to get creative and make things. I want to buy some shadow boxes and decorate them. Also, it's been a while since I've worked on my scrapbooks. I just want to use my imagination a little. Too bad I need money to do it.



No comments: