Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I feel nasty and sweaty

Another day of packing done. We finished putting together the rest of my living room furniture. The box on the bottom of the pile had mold on it, but everything cleaned up just fine. Only a couple more things to put together and then it's done!

I've pretty much got all of my packing done. Now I'm left with odd things that I don't know where to put. I bought some of those huge ziploc bags, and they are awesome.

I'm ready to move. I just want it to be over with. I'm tired of packing and assembling things. I've been sweaty and nasty for the past few days. Plus, I can't seem to cool off. I'm always hot.

Tomorrow is my only day off before I move. I have to go out to Uncle Gary's and have him look at my car. Then me and Les are going to Ikea to finish up my shopping. I have to buy a bookcase, 2 cd shelves, 2 black or white shelves, and these wall stickers. Then I'm going to spend some time with Les. He rented some movies for us to watch. But my free time won't last for long. I still have more packing to do :(

No comments: