Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The countdown begins...

Well, I've been a busy bee lately. I have about half of my packing done and finished most of my shopping. Today me and Mom went to Lowes and bought paint, a tool box, screw drivers, a step ladder, and more. I took the pillow from my couch up there to have paint made that matches it. I hope it turns out right. I decided to paint my room purple. After spending $114 at Lowes, we went to Chilis for dinner. Then on to WalMart. I had to buy all the basic stuff like toilet paper, cleaning supplies, and whatnot. My basket was full of stuff, and I was really dreading going through the check out. I ended up spending $160 on all that stuff. Needless to say, I was slightly depressed after that. I still have to make another expensive trip to Ikea on Wednesday. Also, I have to buy groceries when I move in.

I have less than a week until I move in. That means I will be very busy. Mom already put together my end table, coffee table, TV stand, and I helped put together one of the shelves. We still have to assemble the other shelf and the dresser. Man oh man there is so much to do. But I'm still excited about moving.

No comments: