Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm so very tired

So I just finished up the weekend at my new job. I put in over 50 hours last week. I worked all day Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning. I made really good money, about $350 all weekend. I love the money, but I hate that place. They work me to death and it is so chaotic. Half the servers are morons and can't take care of their tables. This job really makes me want to get a 9-5 job.

Today wasn't so bad. I had to work in the morning. I went to sleep at 8 last night, so I was refreshed this morning. I got up, took a shower, and went to work. I was there until about 4:30 and made $63. That's damn good money for a Monday lunch. I did have a table try to walk their check, but one of the managers caught them.

After work, me and Les went to Bueno and then to Blockbuster. He rented movies for us to watch tomorrow. We haven't got to spend time together (outside of work) in probably a week. It'll be nice to just hang out together.

So, I have 2 more weeks until I move into my apartment. It seems so soon. I still have a lot of packing to do. And I also need to schedule my move with the movers. Another trip to Ikea is on my To Do list as well. Hopefully they will have my cd shelves when I go. Maybe I'll go up there on my next day off.

Even though I dread moving, I can't wait to be in my apartment. At first I was excited, then really, really nervous, and now I'm a little sad. It's weird to think that I won't live here anymore. This has been my home for 22 years.

No comments: