Monday, August 6, 2007

My first blog.

I need something to do with my time, so I thought starting a blog would be a good idea. It seems to be a good time to do it since I have a lot going on in my life right now.

Today was possibly my last day at Posados. I've been there for 3 years, and I think the job has run its course. I'm not making any money and I'm never happy. Tomorrow me and Les are going over to the Jalepeno Tree to get a job. I'm pretty sure we will be hired on the spot. I'm a little sad about leaving Posados, but I just can't work there anymore. Maybe a change is what I need. The Jalepeno Tree has only been open a week, but they have been real busy. I'm hoping that they will continue to be busy and I will have enough money to move into my apartment.

My apartment is another thing I'm worried about. If I start out making good money at my new job, then I will go ahead and move in. The trouble is I haven't found a 9-5 job. I need something with a fixed, steady income. I've had no luck in my job search, but hopefully my luck will change. I have 4 weeks until I move in to my apartment, so I hope I can find another job by then.

No comments: