Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ickie Poo

Today I stayed home sick. I've been feeling bad all week with a sore throat, stuffy nose, and some ear pain. I've also been so freakin tired. Twice this week I came home and went straight to bed after work. When I woke up this morning, my throat was killing me. But surprisingly, for the first time all week, I wasn't tired.

I went to the doctor and they tested me for the flu and strep. Good thing is that I have neither. Bad thing is they didn't really know what I have. The doctor told me that it wouldn't do any good to take antibiotics, so I left an hour later $20 poorer, with no meds, at last tired again, and not feeling any better. I spent the rest of the afternoon sleeping.

At least tomorrow is Friday. That gives me hope that I can make it through the day.

No comments: