Monday, February 23, 2009

Cookies, Cosmos, & Sleep

Friday was Kristin's birthday. She threw a birthday/house warming party at her new place. I wanted to make something special for her, so I decided to make her martini shaped cookies. I had it all planned out and I was going to make them the week leading up to her party. But when I tried to make them on Tuesday night, I almost had a nervous breakdown. Luckily Amber came over Wed. night and helped me. I think they turned out super cute. I used rolled buttercream to decorate them, which was a first. The only problem I had was when I transported them to Kristin's, some of the icing got messed up.

The party was a lot of fun. I got to see Stacey and Kyle and hang out with Amber. I meant to take more pictures, but I only ended up with a few pics.

Saturday I spent all day in bed, trying to catch up on major sleep loss. Sunday I worked and did some more sleeping. I've just been so tired lately. Bleh. Other than that, I haven't been up to much. I did manage to buy a new comforter from Anthropologie. Unfortunately Chloe decided to throw up on it the first week I had it.

And now I will end with picture time with Chloe....

No comments: