Thursday, February 5, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

So, last night was The Killers concert. It was so much fun. They put on the best show. Their stage was full of palm trees and a wall of lights. They even included bubbles and confetti. And of course Brandon Flowers was absolutely fabulous!

Work has been getting ridiculous lately. Today I went to lunch with 4 other assistants and we were late getting back. Of course I got in trouble. But going out to lunch with the other assistants was so nice. We went to Jakes Hamburgers and sat outside. The food was so good! Too bad that's probably the last time we will get to go to lunch together.

I've decided to start looking for a new job. I've been looking at post production houses. I enjoyed my audio and video production classes in school, and it would be something different. But, unfortunately, I don't have any real experience. But I will still try. So if you know anyone who is hiring, let me know!!

No comments: