Monday, December 1, 2008

The good times are killing me

This past week has been a busy week. Sunday was the only day I had to rest.
Wednesday we had a half day at work. I ended up leaving at noon. Debbie's mother had passed away earlier in the week, and the funeral was Wed. I couldn't go to the funeral, but I was able to go help afterwards. It was nice seeing everyone, but I just wish it had been under different circumstances.
Thursday was Thanksgiving of course. We all went over to Uncle Larry's to eat. I enjoyed it this year. I liked being around everyone. After I left, I went home and passed out. That night I stayed up researching Black Friday deals. Since this was the very first year I didn't have to work, I thought about going shopping.
Friday I got up and headed out around 10:30 am. I first went to Kohls. I had seen the necklace that I had been wanting for only $99. It was too good to pass up. When I got there, it wasn't as crowded as I had expected. It probably only took me 15 minutes to get my necklace and pay for it. Mom met me up there and we spent the day shopping. After a day of shopping, I went home and made cake pops for Elora's birthday party.
Saturday was Elora's birthday party. Kristin did a sweet shoppe theme that turned out so cute! Her Mom made the background and canopy. Kristin made a cake, cupcakes, and various snacks. Below are a ton of pictures from the party:
The birthday girl
The cupcake cake
Cupcakes and tortilla rolls
Cupcake pops
Cupcake sandwiches
Chef Elora
Blowing out the candles
Yummy cake
Ashley, Kristin, Stacey & Michelle
After the party, Mom came over to hang out. We ordered pizza and put up my Christmas tree. It looks so pretty!
She also was able to spend some time with Chloe. For some reason, Chloe kept trying to bite Mom. It's really weird cause she has never done that before. I showed Mom how Chloe can play baseball. She has these little puff balls that she likes, so I sit on the floor and throw them at her and she hits them across the almost every time. Sometimes she can catch one with just one paw. It's really funny to watch.
Sunday was my lazy day. I did nothing but sleep and eat. I did manage to wrap my presents. Of course there are only three under the tree. I also did some cleaning, which was much needed.
I had been having some trouble with Chloe peeing on my bathroom rugs occasionally. I was getting real frustrated and didn't know what to do. I didn't want to give her back cause I really liked her. But luckily, she stopped peeing on the rug, which I was so happy about. I really enjoy having her around. Here are some pictures that I have taken of her over the past week:

Here is a random picture I took the other day. It looked like the clouds were a mountain range outside my window. It made me wish I did have a view of a mountain range.

No comments: