Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cherry, Apple & Apricot

Today was another stressful day. Why? I have no clue. I feel like I need a break. I need to get away from work (both jobs) and get away from everything and just be. I'd like to sit on a bench under a tree with the sun above and a faint breeze blowing through my hair. Will it happen? Probably not, but it's a nice image. Anyways, hopefully I will feel better after the weekend.

I've decided that I need to spend more time on myself. I feel like I never have time for myself, so now I need to make time. I need to make time to put on makeup and jewelry in the mornings. Time to paint my nails. Time to lather on lotion every night. Time to read a book before going to bed. Time to cook myself dinner, and not feel so rushed. Right now I feel like all I do is work, sleep, and watch TV. I'm tired when I wake up and I'm tired at 9 pm. I need to make myself do things instead of just laying in bed or on the couch. Even if I just do one thing a day. So that is my new plan.


On a brighter note, tonight was the premier of Pushing Daisies! It was better than I had imagined it would be!


I find myself laughing and smiling the entire time the show is on. If you don't watch it, I suggest you start! But you will find yourself craving pie :)


And did I mention that I'm in love with the pie maker?



Tonight as I was outside watering my plants, I saw 3 cats running down the creek. I thought to myself "Wow, those are some big cats!" Then I realized they were not cats, but instead they were raccoons. And after the 3 had passed, a fourth came chasing after them. I know they can be scary and crazy, but they looked so cute running together as a little raccoon family.

No comments: