Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Where is my mind?

So, one year ago this week I was just arriving in London. I was scared, excited, and overly happy. I remember just being in aww looking around at a whole new world. That was such a great time in my life. An experience I will never forget. And now it’s a year later. Can you believe that?!

So what have I done in a year? I have:
*Graduated college
*Moved out into my very own apartment
*Lost my job
*Lost my Meme
*Finally got the job I wanted
*Discovered I don’t want the job I wanted
*Made lovely new friends at The Bronx
*Went through my first break-up
*Discovered a lot about myself
*Started baking

Lately I feel like I can’t get caught up with my life. I’m having a hard time finding the time to do things like cook, clean, run errands, etc. There is so much I want to do, but I feel like I will never get to do it. I need to save up the money for my camera. I’ve been thinking about it a lot. I even had a dream that I had my camera last night. I also want a Polaroid camera. And a fish eye camera. I think those are so cool!

I also want to buy plants and flowers for my apartment and patio. I’ve been talking about doing that for so long. The summer will be over before I know it and I still won’t have any flowers.

So, I’ve discovered internet radio in the form of Pandora. It makes me so happy! Definitely check it out. Just type in an artist and it creates a radio station that plays similar artists. Don’t like the song? Then just skip it. I listen to it all day at work. My favorite station is my Modest Mouse station.

Another thing that I just love is my new HD powder from Sephora. It’s a white powder that has been sandblasted. It covers up shine and makes my face feel so smooth.

Ok, I will leave you with a picture from Joey's last day. I wish him the best of luck!




No comments: