Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sneezy Face

Did I ever tell you that I hate having allergies?! I especially hate it at night.

I know I have been away for a while, so here is a quick recap of what I've been up to:

Last weekend me and Kristin went to the Double Wide to see Dove Hunter. This was the first time I had seen them and also the first local concert I've been to in a while. It was nice seeing Chad. I don't think I've seen him in like 6 years. We didn't get to talk to him much cause he was busy. Later in the night Kristin and I were talking and she said "OMG! Casey Hess." I turned around to see the oh so beautiful (and buff) Casey. We walked over and gave him a hug and met his wife. It seemed so weird to see the guys and not be at a Doosu concert. I had to make fun of Kristin for saying OMG. What is the world turning into when shorthand becomes actual words in a conversation? We chatted for a while and then the show started. We were pretty tired and hot, so we left early. I guess he aren't as hardcore as we once were. We came back to my place and took so many pics that we killed the batteries on both of our cameras! But it was fun. Kristin passed out on my couch and I went to bed. I think she is the first friend to officially spend the night. Here are some pics from that night:










This weekend I didn't do much. I had to work all day on Friday. It was so dead at The Bronx that I ended up leaving early and coming home to lay around on the couch. Saturday I slept in. Around 6 Kristin came to pick me up. We went to get Stacey and then headed out to Plano. Jessica (Kristin's sister-in-law) was having a Wii party. It was fun. We played Rock Band, Wii (Mario Kart, tennis, bowling, baseball, and carnival), and Taboo. I love Rock Band. If it wasn't so expensive and if I had someone to play with, I would consider getting it. And I'm not too bad at it either. I played the guitar and was in the 90% (except one time). When all the teachers started to talk about school stuff we bailed. They didn't want to go home, so we ended up going to the Industry Bar in Addison. I didn't really feel like being there but I hung out anyways. We ended up leaving at 2:30am. So I didn't get to bed until almost 4am. So needless to say, I was tired today with my 4 hours of sleep. Work was pretty good today. Tanya worked, which is always fun. After work I came home and crashed. On Sundays I usually do laundry and clean, but not today. I did the dishes and cleaned out my refrigerator, and that's it. This week I need to really focus on getting my house together.

BTW - My face is breaking out so bad. I guess it's the face lotion I'm using. Everybody keeps asking me what happened to my face, which is totally embarrassing. I just want to wear a paper bag on my face. Would that be odd?

No comments: