Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another day

Well, yesterday was a long day, but I got through it.

I was bored at work, so 5 o’clock seemed forever away. On my way home, Les called. He acted like nothing had happened. I’m just really confused. I don’t know if he doesn’t think we broke up or if he is just being friends. And I feel real awkward asking him. But I feel like if I don’t say anything, then we will end up together again.

After work Kristin came over to work out. We went jogging in the park across from my apartment. Well, I attempted to jog. We were so hot and sweaty that we thought jumping in the pool would be a good idea. We went back to my apartment, changed, and headed to the pool. I dipped my foot in and discovered that it was freezing. So we sat with our feet in the pool for a few minutes. Then we went into the workout room and used the weight machine. After all of our working out, I cooked chicken, squash, and eggplant. That squash was so good!

After Kristin and Elora left, I was so exhausted. So I just got in my pajamas and passed out. When I woke up this morning, I noticed that my apartment is a complete mess. I really need to spend tonight cleaning it.

After work I came home and cleaned. I only got the kitchen done and some of the living room. I still need to do a lot. I also need to cut up my pineapple and make pico.

Les called me today. He told me that he is moving to Frisco with his sister. He can't move in with his dad, so me doesn't have much of a choice. I think it will be good for him. He was like "well there is a good chance that you will never see me again." So I guess he did get the point that we are not together any more. At least him moving away removes all temptation. I'm going over to see him Thursday to give him back his stuff. It will be weird not having him around.

FYI.....my legs are sore. I didn't get to workout today because I was busy cleaning, and now I'm too tired. I know, excuses, excuses!!

No comments: