Thursday, November 22, 2007

Just like old times...

Today I went to lunch with Liz and Lizeth. Lizeth is home from Austin, so it was nice to see her. We had lunch at Chili's and then me and Liz went on a shopping spree. We first went to NorthPark. I bought a couple Christmas presents, which was nice. Then we headed over to Mockingbird Station. Then we rushed over to Target before it closed, only to find out they were open till 11pm! I ended up spending more money than I wanted, but I bought the cutest stuff and I haven't been shopping in a long time. I bought this cute Christmas wreath. Liz had wanted a pink one until I showed her this. The only problem was I got the last one and none of the other Targets we went to had any. Sorry Liz. It looks so pretty hanging on my door. I just hope nobody steals it.


While at the second Target I found a tree that matches my wreath. It was only $20, so I got it.


Before I bought the tree above, I had bought this. It's real pretty, but I don't know if I should keep it. I got it for my bedroom. And it really looks good with the lights off. But I will probably end up taking it back.

I know I'm not supposed to buy myself anything, but I thought this picture frame was the neatest. So I had to buy it.

After going from Target to Target, we went to Wal-Mart to find Liz a white tree. They had a 6ft pre-lite white tree for $30. Now that's a good deal. I might consider getting myself one. I bought some groceries while we were there and then came home. I was exhausted, but I still had to make that chocolate eclair cake for tomorrow.

I was invited to Les' family get together tomorrow, which I'm excited about. I'm mostly excited about getting invited. It feels nice. But I don't think Mom likes the idea of me splitting my time. I just wish everybody liked each other and there wasn't any tension or hurt feelings. But I don't think it will ever be like that. Which sucks, because I'm the one stuck in the middle. But I'm not going to think about that. I want tomorrow to go as smoothly as possible. I can't wait to eat all the food!!!


No comments: