Thursday, November 22, 2007

Giving thanks for my broken car

Well just as I had suspected, my car decided to break today. It won't start, so now I am carless for the weekend. I managed to get it to start today, but I can't rely on it this weekend. I hate when things go wrong with my car. And who knows how much it will cost to fix it.

Today I went over to Uncle Larry's for Thanksgiving. The food wasn't as yummy as it usually is. But I did enjoy my Mom's dressing. Around 3:30 I went over to Les' for his family Thanksgiving. His brother-in-law made black eyed peas with ham and jalapenos. They were delicious. I'm going to start making mine like that now. I was too full from eating earlier, so I didn't eat anything else. After hanging out over there for a while, we went back to his place to take a nap. For some reason I couldn't sleep, so I was forced to watch the football game while he slept. After the game I came home.

I've been so sensitive lately and I don't know why. I get my feelings hurt constantly and cry and the smallest thing. I've also been slightly depressed. I just want to be happy again.

I think I'm going to get a white Christmas tree. I really want one, and I think it will fit perfectly in my living room. Now I just have to save up the money to get it. Speaking of money, I hope I make a lot this weekend because I need it.

No comments: