Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yesterday

Most Mondays are crappy, but yesterday was a good day. I got to sleep in and rest my tired feet. Mom had an in service day, so she got out of work early. We decided to grab lunch at Panera, which was yummy.

We dropped her Cabrio off at Car Max and said our final goodbyes. I know I haven't blogged in forever, but Mom got a new car! She got a Honda CR-V. Now we have matching cars, except mine is black and her's is white. I'm jealous because my car doesn't have that new car smell anymore.

After that we ran some errands. We stopped by Borders since they were having a store closing sell. I managed to spend $60, and I have no idea how that happened! Hopefully they will still have some of the books I want when prices are marked down to 40% off.

All that shopping made us tired so we picked up some Wing Stop and turned in early. Like I said, it was a nice day off. Here are some pictures I took on the way home.

No comments: