Monday, July 26, 2010

Must Haves

I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products.
I was at Target a while back and saw this bright pink bottle in the shaving cream isle. I'm a sucker for pretty packaging, so I bought it. It turned out to be the best shaving cream ever! It goes on more like a cream, and it doesn't lather. My legs have never been so smooth. And it smells good too :)

Since I was a teenager I've had these little annoying bumps on my arms. I saw this body scrub at the store and decided to give it a try. Not only does it help the bumps go away, it also makes my skin super soft.

I'm a big fan of Lush and love all their products, but this toner is my favorite. Sometimes my skin is dry and this toner helps moisturize my face. I also feels so refreshed after using it.

And finally, this translucent powder is a must have for every day. It can go with any skin tone and a little goes a long way. Not only does it cover up the shine, but it also makes your face feel smooth. And if I go a day without washing my hair, I use this to soak up the oil instead of baby powder.

And there you have it - my favorite products. Now I'm on the hunt for the perfect moisturizer.

No comments: