Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Warrior

This weekend has been good to me. I made it through the work week in a good mood. Surprised? Me too! Saturday Amber came over and we drove out to the cake store. I had to buy some supplies and a sheet cake pan. I've had a lot of requests recently for sheet cakes and I've had to turn down the orders since I only have round pans. I also bought some super cute cupcake liners that I need to take pictures of.
Then we went to lunch at Gloria's. I love that place. We got a tamale as an appetizer. If you haven't had their tamales, you need to try one. I don't even really like tamales, but this one is heaven. I also ordered the chicken breast covered in sour cream sauce, peppers, mushrooms, and onions. It was soooo good!!

After lunch we went to go get manis and pedis at Hollywood Nails. I got a super cute teal color on my toe nails. Amber got fake nails and they looked really creepy until they cut them down :)

Amber still needed a dress for the wedding so we went to Northpark. She found a super cute dress and even got it on sale. I bought some new sandals and a bunch of cute necklaces from Forever 21. When I got home I layed on the couch and watched QVC all night with Mom. That was dangerous since I ended up ordering a pair of sandals, some black tights, and a lunch box. Random...I know. Needless to say, I spent too much money Saturday.

Today was my lazy day. I slept in, ate lunch, and then took a nap. I couldn't get motivated to do anything! I finally got in the shower and started cleaning my room. I also started picking out my outfits for Vegas. I leave in only 3 days! I can't believe it's already here.

Here is a picture of the cupcakes I made earlier in the week. Yummy lemon raspberry!

1 comment:

Becky Farley said...

QVC is addicting lol!

Those cupcakes looks amazing!