Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Vegas - Day 4

On the last day we got up early and went down to breakfast. We had to have the french toast again since it was so yummy :) Then we went back up to the room to get ready and pack. We were sad to check out.


Then we walked around looking for souvenirs to take back home. I saw this beautiful dress in one of the stores. I wanted it so bad!

We had seen an In and Out Burger when we took the shuttle to our hotel on the first day. It wasn't on the strip, so we debated on taking a taxi there. Finally we decided to go to see what the fuss was about.

The food was ok. It wasn't as great as I had expected. But I'm glad we went regardless.

After lunch we went back to the hotel to gamble. I sat down at a Sex in the City slot machine and put in $5. I ended up getting up to $71. When I got down to $50 I cashed out. But I thought that was pretty amazing considering I only had $5.

Later we had to catch the shuttle to the airport and check in. We got through security pretty fast so we ate at California Pizza Chicken while we waited to board. Then we got a giant cinnamon roll to take on the plane :) We didn't get back to Dallas until about 11:30pm. Needless to say I was exhausted. I spent all day Monday sleeping. I felt like I needed another vacation to recover from this one!

1 comment:

jo_annie said...

VEGAS!!! Looks like you had lots of fun--lucky you!! =)