Sunday, April 11, 2010

No Bueno

Do you ever have one of those days when everything gets to you? One of those days when you know it would have been better if you had just stayed in bed? Wednesday was one of those days.

I had been having a rough time at work that week. After being at my job for almost a year, all of a sudden I’m failing calls and getting written up. I don’t understand and it’s frustrating. I’m also having to do the job I did when I started until we hire some more people. That means I have to take calls from the general public (annoying) and say the same thing over and over. Some time off would do me good, but unfortunately my Vegas Vacation isn’t until next month.

Another thing that was annoying me that day was close-minded people. People who think that people of a certain color deserve special treatment. I know that’s pretty vague, but I don’t want to get into a race issue on here. And it’s not just race, it’s the fact that there is no room for discussion with these people.

Tuesday night was American Idol. They had the totally awesome Lennon/McCartney night. My favorite performance was Casey’s “Jealous Guy.” Oh I can’t wait to download that! Is it just me or does anyone else think he sounds a little like Bob Seger? Anyways, he is so dang cute and a great musician. Crystal also did an awesome job on “Come Together.” All I can say is that I wish I could sing like her. I also liked Lee’s version of “Hey Jude” but I could have done without the bagpipe guy.

I was so surprised that Big Mike was in danger of going home. And even more surprised that the judges used the save. Lets hope nobody else worth winning falls in the bottom.

Tuesday night was also The Biggest Loser. Could my man Sam be any hotter?! I will be so devastated if he is ever sent home. Who will I lust after then?? And let me just tell you that I’m so glad that Melissa is gone. I was going to slap someone if they voted to keep her.

The rest of the week wasn't much better. I ended up getting sick on Thursday. I had planned on leaving work early, but I couldn't stand the thought of getting more points. I was pretty proud of myself for staying all day, especially the way I felt. I'm just glad the week is finally over.

No comments: