Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend Roundup

This weekend was just what I needed. Friday night I finished up some baby shower cupcakes. I haven't uploaded the pictures yet, but let me tell you they were so cute!

Saturday I took my Mom out for her birthday surprise. We started the day off getting pedicures at Hollywood Nails. Then we headed over to Mattitos for nachos and margaritas. Boy have I missed mexican food since I've been on my diet! After lunch we headed over to Hotel ZaZa where Mom got a "muscle meltdown" massage. It totally surprised her. I had a couple of drinks downstairs in the bar while she was getting pampered. Then we went to the Cupcakery for some cupcakes.

I felt so tired when we got home, so I took a nap. Later that night I met Kristin and Tom at the Double Wide to see Descender. It's been a while since I went out, so it felt nice to get out of the house. I also enjoyed the show, and I'm looking forward to the album release.

Today was a lazy day. I slept in and ordered pizza for lunch. I caught up on some recorded TV and watched the Oscars. I haven't seen any of the movies that were nominated, so here is my list of movies I need to see:

Crazy Heart
Avatar
Julie and Julia
Hurt Locker

Sometimes I think about getting Netflix, but then I realize I never have time to sit down for 2 hours uninterrupted to watch the movies.

No comments: