Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting ready for Spring

Friday I did a little shopping while I was out running errands. I stopped by Ulta and saw this lovely eyeshadow.

It has tons of shimmer. I will not wear eyeshadow unless it sparkles, so I can't wait to try it out. I got it in purple.

I also picked up this luminescent complexion enhancer from Benefit. I love their products, and I'm hoping this will give my skin a nice shimmer.

I stopped by Target and had to get this bag. It was only $10!

I also found the perfect pair of sandals. I've been on the lookout for some sandals that will go with everything. I'm tired of just wearing flip flops, but I need something that is comfortable too.

Earlier in the week I got some new dresses from Old Navy and Target. The weather is warming up, so I'm getting ready for spring. I can't wait!

No comments: