Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's going to snow?!

Well, I've had more to write about this week than any other week since dooms day.

Last Friday Mom and I went for margaritas at Posados. I was a little nervous about running into Les, but he wasn't working that night. Saturday we went to see Knowing at the Studio Movie Grill. I had never been there before. It was neat eating at the movies. And it was a good movie too.

Sunday Kristin and I met for brunch at the Bronx. I ate migas and drank mimosas. After brunch, we decided to go see I Love You Man at Northpark. That was the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. I actually want to go see it again.

Tuesday I went crazy at Blockbuster. I rented 5 movies: Australia, Bolt, Pineapple Express, Role Models, and Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist. Australia was a good movie, but too long. But it had Hugh Jackman in it, so I'm not complaining. Bolt was pretty cute. It wasn't as funny as I imagined since they put all the funny parts in the commercials. I didn't think Pineapple Express was all that funny. Everyone kept telling me it was the funniest movie, but I'm not a pot head, so a lot of it just wasn't funny. Role Models was funny. I love Paul Rudd and Sean William Scott. My favorite movie was Nick & Nora. It was the best!

Thursday Mom and I met my Aunt Mina and my cousin Michelle for dinner at El Finex. It was nice to spend time with the family. After dinner, I met Amber at Good Records. Her friend's band, The King Bucks, were playing. I got to see Cheyenne, which is always nice. I also got to meet some of Amber's friends that I had only heard about. Later Philip and Holly came up there and we went out for pizza. I was glad I went.

Today was a total lazy day. I got home so late last night and I didn't want to get up at 8:30 when Riley woke me up. After I took her out and fed her, I went back to bed. Then I took her for a ride and we grabbed lunch. While we were out, it started pouring down rain. Mom came over later to see Riley. After she left, me, Riley and Chloe all took a nap. When I woke up to take the munchkin out, I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I had no idea it was like 30 degrees outside! And now the weather is saying that there is a chance of snow flurries. How crazy is that?!

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. In the morning, Amber and I are going to Unleashed. It's a new indoor dog park that just opened up. Unfortunatley I can't take Riley. They have to be 4 months old to go. I'm so bummed about it. On Easter the dogs can get their picture taken with the Easter Bunny, and I really want Riley to do that. Hopefully I can find something similar for her.

No comments: