Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Project 365 - Week 2

Since I rarely leave the house, most of my pictures consist of my animals and food. But who doesn't like cute animals and food?!


#8

This was a lazy day around the house and we decided to give the dogs the chew bones they got from Santa. Most of the pictures turned out blurry, but I did get this one. Look at those teeth. So fierce!









#9

We had a snow day in Texas! I was hoping it would be as wonderful as it was last year, but in true Texas style...it wasn't. Riley sure doesn't mind being out in the elements.

#10

After reading this post, I decided to try making quinoa. I don't like rice, so I thought I could substitute it in stuffed peppers. These were the yummiest (and easiest) stuffed peppers.

#11

This crushed box that was marked "fragile" contained my new 50mm lens. I have lost all faith in the United States Postal Service. First they bent my limited addition record by shoving it in an apartment mail box, they wrote on our mailbox with permanent marker 4 times, and now this. In case you are wondering, the lens was fine.

#12

My best friend Amber and I went to see Blue Valentine on Wednesday. Afterwards we went to the Lemon Bar for a drink. We ordered these gorgonzola fries that were to die for. It's a crappy picture since it was dark, and it was the only picture I took that day (fail). I've been dreaming of these fries ever since.

#13

This is one of those pictures where I was at the right place at the right time. I was trying out my new lens and what better subject than a kitty. Dogs move around too much. As I was snapping away, she decided to yawn. How awesome is this photo?! And I love my new lens :)

#14

Friday night Mom brought home Potbelly for dinner. I love me some Potbelly. If you've never tried it, you must. I get the skinny turkey with hot peppers and pickles. You'll never want to eat Subway again.

No comments: