Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Recap

I'm a little late, but here is my 2010 recap. At first I didn't think too much happened this past year, but then I went through all my posts and discovered actually a lot happened.
January
I made my first cake and officially started my business Lacey Cakes.
Riley turned 1.
February
It snowed!

March

I made lots of cakes.

April

Amber and I went to our friend's wedding.

May

I learned to crochet.

I went to Vegas for Kristin's wedding.

I lost my Grandma.

June

I enjoyed lots of pool time.

Went to Oklahoma for a family reunion.

Made my first wedding cake.

Ate the best Mexican food ever.

July

I finished my first crocheted blanket.

August

I made Whoopie Pies

I quit my job.

September

I started my job as a substitute teacher.

Audrey celebrated her 1st birthday.

I saw Kings of Leon in concert.

Becca came to town.

October

I saw Interpol in concert.

We went to Beavers Bend, OK.

I met Bakerella.

I saw Ghostland Observatory in concert.

Halloween.

November

Mom took me to the Dallas Aquarium for my birthday.

We had taco night.

December

We celebrated Willa's 1st and Elora's 6th birthday.

I went to 2 Christmas parties.

I went caroling for the 1st time.

I saw 100 Monkeys in concert.

It was a good year.

No comments: