Thursday, December 3, 2009

Let it snow

I think all this moving has taken it's tole on my body. Tuesday night I came down with a bad headache. I woke up Wed. feeling sick to my stomach and a fever. I ended up missing 2 days of work, buried under the covers. It came and left just like that. Not sure what I had, but I'm glad it's gone. But I have spent all that sick time catching up on Ace of Cakes!

Tuesday night after work I went over to Kristin's to drop off little Miss Elora's birthday present. I didn't stay too long since I was feeling bad. Tomorrow we will get to meet Willa. I'm so excited. And I need to charge my camera :)

Other than unpacking and being sick, I haven't been up to much. I will take pictures of my new pretty room once I finish decorating it. Which I hope to tackle tomorrow. Since tomorrow is going to be super cold and snowy, I think will stay inside all nice and warm.

No comments: