Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkins!

Yesterday was pumpkin patch day! Kristin, Elora, Stacey, Audrey, Riley and I all piled in the car and headed to Flowermound. It hadn't rained for 2 days, but yet the ground was covered in mud. I spent most of the time carrying Riley around. Luckily it wasn't muddy where the pumpkins were. We didn't spend as much time there as we did last year. Mostly because it was cold and windy. But we did get some cute pictures before we left.

When I got home I layed down on the couch to rest. I dozed off and when I woke up, I had the chills. I got up and turned the heater on and crawled into bed. My chills turned into shakes and my face felt like it was on fire. I started to freak out because it felt like I was coming down with the flu. I took some advil and went to bed. I ended up waking up at 4am covered in sweat. I felt better when I woke up this morning, but I still didn't feel good. I called into work and went back to bed. I feel so much better now. And I'm so thankful I don't have the flu.

This is going to be a busy week for me. I have to get everything ready for the garage sale we are having Friday. I'm also taking Riley to get fixed on Friday :( On top of that, I have 2 baking orders to do. So now I'm off to bed to get some rest!

No comments: