Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mr Roboto

It's already October, can you believe it?! This month is packed full of fun things. Lets just hope I can fit sleep somewhere in there :)

Last weekend we celebrated Amber's 27th birthday. We went roller skating dressed in 80s gear. I sat this one out and kept Kristin company. I didn't want her to be alone. And I have to admit, I was intimidated by all the pre-teens. I mean, they were texting and skating! I can barely skate. I used my new Holga camera, but I have to wait to get the film developed to see the pictures. But here are a couple to hold you over:

Holly's super cute robot cake

the cake I made for Ambs

After skating, we went to sing karaoke. Cheyenne sang Magic Man and it was the best thing ever. Kristin and I didn't stay too late since I had to work.

Friday Mom and I went to Canton. I hadn't been since I was little. That place is huge! Unfortunately I got sick while we were out there. It got really bad, so we had to leave. But not before I got a baby gift for Chelsey and Kristin. I also bought some really pretty Christmas ornaments and this really yummy lemon dip. I ended up getting so sick, that I asked Mom to take Riley home with her. I took a sleeping pill and got in bed around 9. Luckily I felt a lot better the next day.

Saturday I worked (bleh). And today I baked cupcakes. I wanted to practice making Halloween cupcakes. Some were cute and some...not so much. My favorite was the eyeball cupcake. I will have to post some pictures later.

No comments: