Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Busy Day

Today was indeed a busy day. For starters, I only got 3 hours of sleep last night. I had to get up early today and take Riley with me to VITAS. I was there for over an hour going over rules and procedure. But most of the time everyone just wanted to play with Riley.

The place where I went was right across the street from Mom's work, so of course I had to stop by. After all that socializing, she needed a nap. So we came home a she took a little nap while I ate lunch.

Then I took her to the vet to see about the spot on her belly. Turns out that we both may have ringworms. So I had to get some meds for her, and I ended up spending over $100! And now we have to wait till it clears up to go volunteer.

After the vet visit, we came home and took a long nap. Chloe even joined us. Tonight we also worked on her obedience training and she did so good!

Tomorrow will be another busy day. I have another volunteer orientation in the morning. Then lunch with Chelsey and an afternoon of errands after that.

No comments: