Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Worst week ever...

...and it's only Wednesday!

I'm having the crappiest week. It just seems like I can't catch a break. Let us run through the list of all that is wrong:

- Develop a huge fever blister on my lip. It came out of nowhere.

- Wrongly led to believe that I might be able to adopt a new puppy. Apparently people who live in apartments and have jobs can't own a puppy.

- File my taxes and get a hefty return. Only to have to file an amend for the stocks I sold last year, and now I owe $300.

- Go to the eye doctor. Pay $100 that I don't have. Only to find out that the contacts prescribed make everything out of focus.

- And tonight I was watching Conan to see Cold War Kids, and I was none too happy to discover that my future husband just got married. Stupid, I know, but I'm still bummed. :(


Oh I just can't wait to see what the rest of the week has in store for me. Excuse me while I go drown my self in a bottle of wine. And I don't really care about my diet right now.

No comments: