Saturday, September 27, 2008

How much is that doggy in the window?

I've had extreme dog fever lately. I've been wanting a dog, but I hadn't put much thought into what kind of dog I wanted. Especially since it will be a while before I can get one. But then I saw a commercial that had the cutest dog in it. That lead me to searching for dog breeds. Which lead me to finding the dog in the commercial. This is a French Bulldog.
I know it may come as a shock. You probably picture me with a cute fluffy dog that I can dress up. Of course I would like that too. But this dog is so freaking cute! Just look at it. Wouldn't you love to have this little fella follow you around?!
I haven't made up my mind on a dog yet, so this is not for sure the dog I want. But it is defiantly on the list. This breed of dogs is very expensive and apparently they fart all the time. Well, at least we have one thing in common!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

omg i have wanted a dog so bad latly. i'm seeing them everywhere!

how are you lacey-poo

Lacey said...

Awww Sarah!!!