Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Cards

I saw this awesome promotion on this blog. Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas photo cards for bloggers. How cool is that?! So of course I signed up here to get my Christmas cards. I just recently ordered some pictures from Shutterfly, so now would be a great time to try out their holiday cards. I've always wanted to send out personalized Christmas cards, but never have. So I'm pretty excited about this!


Now I just have to figure out what style I want. There are some many different styles and options. It's going to be a tough choice! Here are some styles I like so far:







Just a simple photo card.

{+}

Collage on photo stationary.

This is probably the style I will pick. That way I don't have to choose just one picture :)

{+}

And folded cards too!

{+}

This might give me an excuse to do a holiday photo shoot! But most likely I will use pictures from last Christmas. We actually had snow, so I got a bunch of cute pictures of the dogs.

No comments: