Monday, January 18, 2010

Party Time Pink

Well I finally got to go see sweet little Willa. She is just the cutest! I wanna steal her away and snuggle :)

The week after I saw Will, Lillyanna was born. Luckily I got to see her right away.

Speaking of babies, my latest order was for a baby shower. I made sugar cookie party favors and vanilla cupcakes with buttercream icing. I think the colors turned out super cute, don't you?

My next two orders are a Hello Kitty cake and Mario Bro. theme cupcakes. I'm really going to have to practice for those :)

This past Saturday was Riley's 1st birthday. I wanted to throw her a little party, but decided against it since all my friends have big dogs. But I did make her a cake. The ingredients in the cake were flour, paenut butter, carrots, and honey. The icing was cinnomin, honey, and cream cheese. The dogs sure did like that!

Yum yum yum

You can see Roxie in the background licking the floor :)

I was going to get her a handmade name tag for her collar, but they Etsy store was closed so they could catch up from the holidays. Looks like I will just have to order it later on.

I've been thinking about dying the tips of my hair pink for a while now. I was a little chicken to do it cause I didn't know how my bosses would react. But I finally got up the nerve and bought some pink dye Friday. Over the weekend Mom helped me color my hair. It's not as bright as I had wanted, and I had to apply it twice to make it darker. But I love it. I will probably keep it for a couple of weeks and then go get a hair cut. Here is a picture I snapped right before bed.

No comments: